I'd like to thank the Academy...
6.10.2009
...I mean CindyS (from Nocturnal Wonderings, if you don't know). She nominated me for the Lemonade Award. Aww, isn't she sweet? Yup, she is. :o) What is the Lemonade Award? Read on, peeps -




The Lemonade Award


1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.

2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.

3) Link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.


Hmm, I'm guessing I show attitude. And just what do you mean by that, Ms Cindy S?? Huh? Am I a clown? Do I amuse you?? Yes? Oh, okay then. GO ME!

I won't nominate 10 people but I will nominate a few - Katiebabs, JenB, Bridget Locke, and KMont, please step forward to receive your accolades! *applause from the crowd...or just me*


In other news, lightning reviews coming this weekend. I know you're excited.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 6:26 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


At 6:48 PM, Blogger KT Grant

aw you are so sweet :D

 

At 7:22 PM, Blogger JenB

Phew. Thank goodness it's not a Little CJ award! *wipes brow*

I mean...THANK YOU! LOL

And please don't tell Little CJ. Thanks. O_O

 

At 7:28 PM, Blogger C2

KB - Why yes, yes I am! ;-)

Jen - Eeep! Don't even say that name out loud! I'm afraid of attracting her attention. *shifty eyes*

 

At 5:27 AM, Anonymous KMont

Thank you for the award! :D

 

At 6:37 PM, Blogger ~ames~

That's a cool award, and not creepy. LOL

 

At 6:50 PM, Blogger C2

KMont - You're welcome! :o)

Ames - LOL Yes, much cooler and less creepy than the award that shall remain nameless. ;-)

 

At 12:12 AM, Blogger Bridget Locke

Aw....you're so sweet. Thank you! *hugs*

 

At 2:26 PM, Blogger C2

Bridget - A promotion at work and an award from me...could you be any luckier?? I say NO. :-D

 

At 11:20 PM, Blogger CindyS

Well the attitude is a given ;) But you also are very aware of days for Rememberance, Memorial Day, St Patty's Day, etc so yeah, I think you show gratitude too.

Okay, I'm getting misty eyed, must leave.

 

At 12:15 PM, Blogger C2

Cindy - Awww, you're making me teary. (((Cindy)))