SnOMG
1.11.2011
So most of you realize I live in the Sunny South where we mostly get cold rain or, occasionally, icky icy stuff. However, holy snowballs, peeps! Take a look:

So it begins...this is about 8 pm. Pardon the ugly curbie - he's actually a good frame of reference.



This is around 11 pm!



And Monday morning!



This is on my back deck as far out as I could reach, so the snow was actually deeper out in the middle. Yikes!



Officially the total was 8.9 inches, according to the airport. O_O

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 12:35 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 2:45 AM, Blogger CindyS

Okay, why are you getting my snow!!

We're finally get a hit now that it's January - we're hoping for another 4 inches over the day. Yay!!

CindyS

 

At 4:05 PM, Blogger C2

INORITE?! The third largest snow event ever in the area, for crying out loud. It's lingering and getting annoying now. If it won't get work cancelled, I have no use for it. LOL