Is it tomorrow yet?
6.26.2006

Yeah, so...I didn't tackle the picture posting yesterday. Because I'm lazy. I'll admit it! I'm not too proud!! Anyone who ventures by my little corner of the blog-o-verse will soon notice that there isn't a lot happening over here...unless I manage to turn over a new leaf and get all industrious and stuff. Nah. It'll never happen. :-D

So pictures - I'm pretty sure I can link to a picture out on the internet but let's see. Here's something we're all looking forward to - coming to a bookstore nearby in September:



Yup - I thought I could do that one. Now let's see if I can attach the link...yup, that worked too. Cool. Nobody cares but me...but I'm easily amused. :-D

Now, let's tackle one from my computer. Well, it didn't go where I wanted it but it did upload and post. Hmmm...a new issue to ponder. Oh, and a little more about me - for those who require explanation (you are obviously NOT college basketball fans) - that is the logo of the Kentucky Wildcats! Even though I don't live there now, I grew up in Wildcat country. :o) If I am still blogging during basketball season, you'll get snippets of UK stuff. And comments against UK?? So not welcome!! ;-)

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 7:27 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 8:23 PM, Blogger Kristie (J)

Now see - I'm very impressed because it took ages and ages for me to figure out how to do pictures and stuff and that was only with lots and lots of help. And here you've figured out in a few days what it took me months to do! And I still don't know how to do the library thing. I have one - but I'm still working on attaching it to the blog.

 

At 7:27 PM, Blogger C2

Oh Kristie! Library Thing tells you on one of the tabs - it lets you pick how you want it to look and then gives you the code to put in your blog. :o) Otherwise, no chance that I would have known what to do. And seriously, the stuff on the Ladies of Lallybroch site? ROCKS!!

I've been bad about not looking at other blogs - too busy playing with mine - but I was just catching up on yours.

((((((Kristie)))))) Sending loads of good thoughts your way!