Yes, I can haz...
7.13.2008
I know I've been a bad blogger. The 'rents were visiting so I was distracted.

Now, on to the important stuff - remember this guy?



Yup - I braved the wait (just a short wait) last night and now I have a shiny, happy new iPhone. Yay!



So, I'll still be missing a bit while I'm playing with my new toy but I'll be a good blog visitor even if I'm a bad blogger. :o)

ETA: I can totally post from my iPhone!! How cool am I? :-D

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 11:19 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 5:12 PM, Blogger KT Grant

Me want also. Me want to play.

 

At 7:49 PM, Blogger C2

Do it, Katie! Join the fun!! LOL

 

At 4:14 AM, Blogger CindyS

I'll have to remember this moment as the time that technology bypassed me and I stopped caring ;)

I have no clue what an iphone is for. You know, other than calling. And is it horribly expensive to operate? Compare to my internet cable bill of 50 bucks a month.

CindyS

 

At 9:34 AM, Blogger ~ames~

Cindy-Rogers has a deal in Canada for $30 a month. That's pretty damn good for everything the iPhone can do.

I'm seriously tempted to get one, but I just got a new phone. But still. I want one.

 

At 12:23 PM, Blogger C2

Cindy - it is also an ipod, a camera, an organizer and has games. Wicked awesome. Cool! You should go look at one. :-)

 

At 12:24 PM, Blogger C2

ames - you know you need one! ;-)