Friday the 13th...
6.13.2008

...it seems like as good a day as any to descend into *dun dun dun* the Scrapbook Zone. *screams heard in the distance* Heh! (I think I have about that much paper, by the way - scary!)



I'm having a hard time getting into the proper mood for it but I've started, at least. I've got everything scattered all over my kitchen table and have done the first few pages. I'm trying to get it finished in time to take it to work, etc. before I take it home over the Fourth of July weekend - that's when my mom gets custody of it. :o)



Sorry, kitteh...no fingerpainting will be required (at least, I hope not). LOL

What's everyone else doing this weekend??

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 4:10 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 6:16 PM, Blogger Holly

I seriously love that fingerpainting pic. hahaha

Hope you made some progress w/ the scrapbooking!

PS: My word verif is grtpaw

haha

 

At 9:09 PM, Blogger C2

Doesn't the kitty look all happy and expectant? LOL

I'd say I got about 2/3 of the scrapbook finished so I should be able to wrap it up this week. Yay!

Fingerpainting kitteh will need great paws to make his masterpiece. ;-)

 

At 2:07 PM, Blogger Holly

YAY on getting 2/3 done. I'm too much of a procrastinator to pull that off. ;0)

And guess what? You know that Karen Rose contest we had on BB?

YOU WON!!!

;)

Just thought I'd tell you.