Long weekend!
5.23.2008
W00T!!

Also -

Heh!


Wanna know what I'm getting?

Although I'm waiting a few weeks, since a new version is probably coming out in a few weeks (if the rumors are correct). Yippee!


In other news, I'm on the road to a wedding this weekend so I'm testing the "post at a specific time" thing with Blogger (which is not particularly Mac friendly, btw). We'll see how that works out. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access at the condo plus there will family to visit with so I'll be mostly missing in action until Sunday night.


Later peeps!!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 10:00 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Happy Birfday!

 

At 12:25 PM, Blogger Holly

Happy Birfday C2! I hope you have a fabulously wonderful day.

And w00t on the iPhone! That's wayy super exciting. =)

 

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Marg

Happy birfday indeed and enjoy your holiday weekend!

 

At 3:38 AM, Blogger CindyS

Happy Birthday!! You'll have to enthrall us (okay me) with details on what exactly an iphone is. Yeah. I'm that much of a dork. I just know it's so cool I'm not allowed to have one cause I'll dampen it's cool factor ;)

Have a safe and fun trip!

CindyS

 

At 8:44 PM, Blogger C2

Thanks for the happy wishes, peeps! :o)

Cindy - when I get the iPhone (heh! when!), I will do an in-depth post about its awesome coolness. :-D And I don't think you having one would dampen its cool-factor...probably. (((Cindy))) I joke!