Well, peeps, it's about that time...
4.13.2008

...the packing is almost done. I've weighed my checked bag and everything - 45 pounds. Excellent! I had to cut back on the books I was taking, though. Not enough room. :o( Hopefully, the ship library will have some interesting things.

At least this shouldn't be an issue -



Depending on the rates and speed of the internet access on board, I'll try to check in. Usually the connections are SSSSLLLLOOOOOWWWW, though.

I'll be back in three weeks with pictures and stories!! Until then, try to stay out of trouble. ;-)

Later, peeps!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 3:06 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 4:25 PM, Blogger ~ames~

Have fun!!! And like always, can't wait for your pictures. :P

Also, what books are you taking? haha

 

At 10:52 PM, Blogger CindyS

Three weeks! Holy vacation! Have a great time and hopefully you'll have enough books on board.

CindyS

 

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Jennie

Have a great time! And how do they have internet on a ship?

I really want to go on a cruise for my next big vacay. Though it might not happen for a few years. But someday.

 

At 7:33 AM, Blogger KT Grant

WOW what a long vacation! Have a great time. Come back with stories :)