Hey Canadian peeps!
3.14.2008

...(you know who you are). I don't know if you are familiar with Woot! but, if you aren't, it might be time for an intro - you can check it out on your own. I want to direct you to Shirt.Woot - every week they have a Shirt Derby. The Woot Rulers decide on a theme and accept submissions from anyone. Wooters (those who have purchased something from Woot) can vote on the submissions. Then the top three are offered for sale - #1 on Friday, #2 on Saturday and #3 on Sunday.

Why should you care, my Canadian peeps? Because this week's theme is CANADA! To celebrate our Canadian friends being welcomed into the Woot-age, of course. So, go on over and check it out. If there is something you really like, let me know and I'll vote for it. Voting closes Thursday at noon, I think.

:o)

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 4:18 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 8:51 AM, Blogger Devon

I was totally unfamiliar with Woot! Neat little site!

 

At 9:51 PM, Blogger C2

Devon - it is so much fun! :-D I almost never buy anything but I check it first thing every morning (well, I try to remember) just because the narratives are so much fun - especially on Shirt.Woot.

 

At 8:32 AM, Blogger ~ames~

I've never heard of woot either. What's up with that? LOL

Love some of those submissions - they had me cracking up!

 

At 6:18 PM, Blogger C2

Heh! I'm bringing people over to the Woot Side! :-D

If you decide you want to check out the winners - do it early (well, late actually). The new Woot goes up at midnight CDT - and sometimes are sold out by the time I check in at work 7:30-ish CDT.