Tagged again...
2.16.2008

Cindy tagged me for the “6 unimportant facts about me” meme.

The rules are:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.


So here we go:

1. I want to win the lottery (just a small jackpot, thanks) but can't play because my state doesn't participate. :o(

2. My favorite color is blue.

3. I have recently become a Doctor Who fan.

4. I could be a hermit (with cable and internet access) and not complain.

5. I love to bake but don't enjoy cooking.

6. I love cool socks.

Hmmm...tagging more people. Okay, you (yeah, you) reading this right now - if you haven't already done this, consider yourself tagged. :-p

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 6:53 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 10:03 PM, Blogger Kristie (J)

LOL - some of those are mine too!

I don't want to win a lottery really - which is a good thing because I don't buy tickets.

I love the colour blue. My kitchen, bathroom and one bedroom are blue and the living room is a greenish blue

And I could easily become a hermit too!

 

At 3:02 AM, Blogger CindyS

Being a hermit would rock!! Okay, I'm probably as close as a person can get without actually being one.

And I want to read The Secret so I will win my lottery. I want 32 million - Bob's side of the family is HUGE!! And I'm not sure we'd survive if we won a lottery and they didn't get their perceived portion.

CindyS

 

At 7:48 PM, Blogger C2

Is it sad or wicked cool that we all would enjoy hermit-dom?? I say wicked cool! LOL