More vacay pics!
5.14.2008
The topiary garden at Madeira's botanical garden



The inner courtyard of Seville's Alcazar:



The lighthouse at Point Europa on Gibraltar:



An interesting arch in Cagliari, Sardinia:



A building in Volterra, Italy:



St. Peter's:



A street in Le Baux (my favorite is the restaurant flag, though):



Another Gaudi building in Barcelona - the roof is supposed to look like a dragon:



The atrium of our ship - I didn't manage to get the whole thing but you get the idea:



Another sunset:



Did I mention that I highly recommend this trip? You don't have to do the trans-Atlantic part if you don't want to but the rest is an excellent way to see a lot in a short amount of time. Easy, easy trip!

Later peeps!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 2:19 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


At 12:44 AM, Blogger CindyS

Ohhh, so pretty and no flying. I like!

CindyS

 

At 8:58 AM, Blogger ~ames~

I really like that picture taken in Volterra. The sky is just so blue, and the angle of that building, I don't know, it's a really good picture. :P

And OMG @ the atrium!! That's awesome!

Thanks for sharing.

 

At 6:42 PM, Blogger C2

Cindy - you and Bob would love a cruise, I bet! Did I mention that they have milk and cookie time every day?? LOL

Ames - thanks for appreciating my artsy attempts! When short people are around tall things the result is lots of "up" shots. Plus I was trying to avoid the heads of the rest of the group (short person, remember). :-D FYI - the key to getting the super blue sky, according to a photographer friend, is to have bright sun and low humidity.

 

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Stacy~

Wow, just gorgeous! I would love to go on a cruise there. Now that's the way to travel.

 

At 10:21 PM, Blogger C2

Oh Stacy - it is the only way to travel! Unpack once and go tons of places...teh awesome! :o)

 

At 11:16 AM, Blogger KT Grant

Welcome back! I missed you :D

 

At 8:50 PM, Blogger C2

Aw, thanks Katie(babs)! :o)