I'm a bad blogger.
1.25.2009
I know it. *hangs head in shame* I'm still trying to catch up from the holidays and being sick. Jeez. I'm getting there, honest. Cindy tagged me in a meme so that's coming soon. And speaking of coming soon - remember what's coming out on Tuesday, peeps!





Ohhh, yeah! All I can say is "Wo0T!!" Of course, I pre-ordered so I won't get DoN on Tuesday, most likely. Curse my thrifty nature! Still, I should have it in time for the weekend - Friday is my day off (since I worked last Friday when I should have been off). So YAY! My weekend plans = DONE!



Oops. Heh.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 1:26 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


At 7:42 PM, Blogger ~ames~

I have my review up. I didn't give anything away. LOL I hope you get it soon.

I'm still playing catch up too. I haven't done the rounds in a while. So don't feel bad.

 

At 8:07 PM, Blogger C2

It's on its way to me, at least.

I read the review at Dear Author - after I was assured that spoilers were hidden. :-D SO excited!!!

 

At 8:13 PM, Blogger ~ames~

Wow, DA gave it an A-. I gave it a solid B.

 

At 8:22 PM, Blogger C2

Well, Sarah F is a HUGE Suz fan so she would be inclined to grade high, I'm thinking.

 

At 8:31 PM, Blogger ~ames~

Ok. LOL I was thinking did I grade it too harshly? But a B is a good grade in my book. I'm giving more thought to the grades I give books.

 

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Rowena

I need to get this book and read this pronto then, I totally forgot about it....the exact opposite of ItF.

 

At 3:39 PM, Blogger C2

Rowena - You forgot about DoN?! The Snoopies and I have failed! *sobs*

;-)