It's that time again...*hums Christmas Waltz*
12.10.2008



...time for a meme! Psych! Heh. }:-)

I totally swiped this from somewhere (I don't remember where). I know everybody is crazy busy - remember, it's the happiest time of the year, peeps! - but, if you're in the mood to meme, GO FOR IT!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both! Depends on the gift. I love the way wrapped packages look but bags are way easy.

2. Artificial or Real tree? Artificial. I think I've mentioned (and posted pics) of my monster tree. It's a nine-footer! When I get all the ornaments on it, I'll post this year's pic.

3. When do you put up a tree? Veteran's Day weekend, usually (nine feet of tree, one of me...do the math).

4. When do you take it down? MLK weekend, usually (see reason above).

5. Do you like eggnog? Nope. Ick, ick, ick!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My bad memory, let me show u it. No clue. Probably a TV or stereo. I do remember receiving the coveted Baby Alive, though.

7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad! Hardest. Person. To buy for. Evar!

8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom. Since most of my shopping trips throughout the year are with her and since she isn't shy about pointing out things she likes...easy!

9. Do you have a nativity scene? A tiny ornament one.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Cards! I love cards...I'm a card-sender all year round.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Bad memory again. I don't remember getting anything awful ever.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I pick up stocking stuffers all year, as I find them. For big items, sometime in October.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yup, I'm not ashamed.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies! Honey-baked ham! All the usual holiday things, really.

16. Lights on the tree? Yup, lots and lots.

17. Favorite Christmas Song? Covered during last week's Friday Fun Fact. :-D

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel.

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yup! Can you? *skeptical look*

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel bear. She's pretty.

21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve, the rest in the morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Lines! Lines everywhere! Filled with annoying people. Grr.

23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? I don't have a theme but there are lots of candy and cookie ornaments on my tree. :-D

24. Favorite dessert for Christmas dinner? Sour cream pound cake - yum!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Wii!!! I've been soooo good, Santa!



Labels: , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 6:49 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 10:25 PM, Blogger ~ames~

I can't wait to see your tree!!

Pic pic pic!!

And I know I got tagged for this meme somewheres, so I gots to do it too. :P

 

At 10:58 PM, Blogger C2

NIce avi!! LOLOL

Yeah, yeah...I'll post a tree pic sometime Friday, I'm thinking. The tree - it taunts me. :-p

 

At 11:00 PM, Blogger ~ames~

That's my cat with a trillion names. LOL He was not happy that day. And those are the antlers I was telling you about, the ones She-Ra destroyed. So I gotta buy new ones.