It's never too early to start vacay planning!
2.16.2009
While my mom was visiting, we finally figured out where we're going on this year's cruise. Wo0t! Normally, we would be going in April but this year we're waiting until the Fall. My mom has some projects at home she wants to work on (I see lots of work in my dad's future LOL) and I have work crap that will be taking up most of my time this Spring. Stoopid work. *kicks work in the shins*

Anyhoo, we've decided to do another trans-Atlantic cruise. West-bound this year. That east-bound one kicked our butts - we had a week of 23 hour days. And it all caught up with us right as we got to the Mediterranean, like delayed jet-lag. This time we will have several 25 hour days. Yay!

We're venturing to places we haven't been, mostly. Intrepid explorers R us. ;-) Behold the map:



Ooops! The map is tiny. Sorry. Try this version:



The only place we've already been is Edinburgh (which is lovely, btw). But we haven't been anywhere in Scandinavia or Ireland, Iceland or Greenland. Yay!

September is awfully far away, though.

Anybody else going anywhere fun sometime soon?? Spring Break is right around the corner.

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 4:42 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


At 6:00 PM, Blogger JenB

Ooooh, can I come? :D

I'm going on vacation with my husband in May. We're going to a lake resort on the TX/OK state line. I know you're jealous. :P

Who needs Europe when you've got Oklahoma? LOL

 

At 6:28 PM, Blogger C2

Oklahoma? Wo0t! LOL

You should come with us - it's an excellent deal. Pausing for linkage. Ahh, CLICK! It's an excellent deal if you've cruised with Princess before. It's an okay deal if you're a n00b. :-D

You'd have so much fun!

 

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Bridget Locke

Well, since I won't be able to travel *sniffle* you could always send me postcards! I'm a cheap date. he-he

 

At 8:28 PM, Blogger JenB

Holy *long string of naughty words*!!!!

Yeah, I'm gonna have to stick with Oklahoma this year.

O_O

 

At 8:39 PM, Blogger C2

No one wants to travel with me and my mom. *sob* And we're so much fun!

Bridget - I'll post some pics along the way, if I can. Virtual postcards. :o) I'll get a complimentary internet package this time. Wooot!

Jen, I told you it was a better deal if you have cruised with Princess before - like almost half price. Yay!!

 

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Bridget Locke

Pfft...I meant real ones, but fine...whatever. :P he-he

 

At 3:40 AM, Blogger CindyS

Actually as someone who won't fly I find the pricing to be tolerable. And trust me, I'd be getting the deluxe suite cause I'm a princess when I travel ;)

Course I would only be able to afford to do one or two cruises in my life cause I'm a cheapo.

One day though. I'm going to see the other side of the world.

Cindys