It's like MadLibs for blogs!
3.14.2009
Over on Twitter, the fabulous Ann Aguirre posted a link to the:
Lazy Bloggers Post Generator. Such fun! Here's how my post came out:

Jeepers! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since you last visited... You would not believe I spend all my time in front of a computer. Seriously!.

I am distracted with an awfully big adventure, sleeping, just generally being an embarrassment to the locals, my day is passing in a blur from the first cockadoodledoo from the rooster to midnight. I am putting money aside so I can run away. maybe tomorrow.

I won't promise anything to you but I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. No, really! I mean it!




LOLOLOLOL And it's all mostly true! I'm the worst blogger ever so maybe this will help me.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 2:22 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 2:51 PM, Blogger Holly

We amuse so easily, don't we? hahaha

 

At 3:19 PM, Blogger C2

We so do! LOL