Hippity, hoppity...
4.08.2009


Yup, I'm the worst blogger ever. I know. I'm not too proud to admit it. *hangs head* But I'm Twittering, if anybody wants to see what I'm doing.

So, who's that hoppin' down the Bunny Trail? Mr. E Bunny, of course. Bringing chocolate and jelly beans and candy-filled eggs of all sorts. Yay!

In honor of Easter, we have LOLcats and LOLbunnies and a whole lot more (well, okay, a little more). Here we go:












And, finally, for the three of you that haven't already seen it:




Save some marshmallow bunnies for me, peeps!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 9:07 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 11:46 PM, Blogger Bridget Locke

That last one is just wrong. I will never be able to look at Peeps the same way again. :D

Oy...tired. Took a sleeping pill. My brain has officially melted. *eye roll*

 

At 7:22 AM, Blogger KT Grant

My stomach hurts because I am laughing so hard.

 

At 9:45 AM, Blogger JenB

I love the Peep Show, but my favorite is the dyed chickens. I've been saving that pic all year to post for easter. :)

 

At 11:23 AM, Blogger C2

Bridget - Bwahahahahahaha! *stripper music in the background*

KB - :-D

Jen - Aren't those chickens the coolest? :o)

 

At 9:53 PM, Blogger CindyS

My fav. is Chilling with my peep - classic!

Happy Easter C2!

CindyS

 

At 10:01 PM, Blogger C2

Cindy - Same to you and Bob and all the critters! :o)