I am OUTTA here! Woo hoo!
9.20.2009


That's right, peeps - it's time for vacation! So I'll be missing in action for a few weeks. Since I'll be at sea, internet access is painfully slow. We check our email but that's about all. I know you'll carry on fine without me but try not to have too much fun...or take embarrassing pictures, at least. ;-)



Hopefully I won't run into this guy...



...and this won't be an issue



...or this...



...and we won't run into...



...but running into this guy might be okay...



If you want to follow our route:



I'll see you in around Columbus Day, peeps!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 12:34 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 1:11 PM, Blogger JenB

Come by and pick me up. Just give me a few hours to pack. :)

 

At 4:43 AM, Blogger CindyS

Awwww, haz fun!! That's an order!

CindyS