The countdown is beginning!
8.10.2009

Yes, soon it will be vacation time - well in a month and a half! Woo hoo!! \o/ The reservations are made, the excursions are booked and the packing lists are in progress. Say it with me, peeps: C2 must pack light! C2 must pack light! C2 must pack light! *sigh*

Anyhoo, if anyone has any must sees for Copenhagen or Dublin, let me know. Those are the only places we will have enough free time to seek out stuff on our own.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 4:21 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Mollie

The Guinness Facotry. I didn't really want to go, but my cousin made me...and it was way cooler than I thought. It's pretty touristy but neat. Kind of like a museum. Some other people we talked to said the Jameson Factory was better. We didn't make it there.

Also, if you're looking to enjoy a pint....check out Brazen Head it's the oldest pub in Ireland. They have good food and pretty sure they have live Irish music nightly!

Never been to Copenhagen so got nothing for ya there!

Sounds like fun!!!!!

 

At 5:52 PM, Blogger ~ames~

Woot woot! Alas, I've never been to either of those places. :(

I always look forward to your pictures. So pack light, but pack a few memory cards! LOL

 

At 6:00 PM, Blogger C2

Mollie - my mom and I discussed the Guinness Factory. :o) Depending on the crowds, we might check it out.

Ames - Extra memory cards are on the list. :-D I just got a new camera so I have to get all the extras before we go.