Just a quick note...
7.18.2009

...because I'm the worse blogger ever!

Sorry, peeps! I've been visiting blogs and Twittering, though. So most of you know I'm around. :-D My mom's headed to my house for a visit, so I'll be missing again.



Let's see, what have I been reading? I am halfway through Blue Diabolo (courtesy of the fabulous Bree - half of Moira Rogers, for those who don't know...Donna is the other half and also fab) by the fabulous Ann Aguirre - very, very good. I had to put it aside temporarily because I got an advance copy of a most coveted book. Heh. Before that I tried to read Christine Feehan's most recent Drake Sisters book but I had to put it down - too dark for my mood. I might try it again later...and skim my way through the dark parts. Disappointed. I enjoyed Julia Quinn's newest - a fun, quick read. And I'm enjoying Alyssa Day's Atlantis series.

In other news, this is the first season I have watched So You Think You Can Dance and I am loving it! Why wasn't I watching before? Also, I can't wait for the Torchwood mini-series to start on BBC America. I loves me some Captain Jack! Design Star starts back up on HGTV tomorrow night and that should be fun. Otherwise, TV is pretty dead right now.

Let's see...oh, I know! For those of you still not on Twitter (*coughAMEScough*), let me tempt you with stories of Twitter contests and giveaways. In the last few months, I've snagged at least 3 or 4 books. And two were advance copies (very advance)! Plus we're fun! We're friendly! You'll see lots of familiar faces around. Don't you wanna come play, peeps? Of course you do! :-D

In other news, if you haven't heard Holly's news go here and read all about it. :o) RWA coverage abounds - you can read all about it at Kristie's blog, the Smart Bitches site, over at Katiebabs' blog and a dozen other places (including all over Twitter). Next year I am going!

I haven't been to see the newest Harry Potter movie but I'm going soon. I did see UP and Star Trek - both were excellent! I'm looking forward to The Ugly Truth, too. ;-)

Well, that's it for now. I keep promising myself I will do better with posting but I am full of fail. Still, I persevere. :-p

Labels: , , , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 2:18 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 3:52 PM, Blogger Rowena

I'm with you on the whole GET AMES ON TWITTER FRONT!

Ames, come join us on Twitter. You won't regret it, we're so much fun on there. Come one Ames, we're waiting for you!

Have fun with your Mom C2 and I'll see you on Twitter!

 

At 4:03 PM, Blogger C2

Are you listening, Ames?? Rowena and I want to be one of us one of us...one of us. *eerie echo* LOL

 

At 9:28 PM, Blogger CindyS

You two just keep on with the blogs too! Everyone is sleeping by the time I get to Twitter - so lonely ;)

CindyS

 

At 10:03 PM, Blogger C2

Aww, we wouldn't stop blogging! Poor Cindy - the Australian and British contingent should be around Twitter when you're up. They aren't as much fun as we are, sure, but they're okay. ;-)

 

At 12:07 AM, Blogger ~ames~

I've caved - on a trial run.

 

At 5:45 PM, Blogger C2

Bwahahahahaha! I mean, YAY! Ames has joined us! :-D