Yo ho ho...
7.09.2006
...a pirate's life for me!!



So I finally saw Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest - and, yeah, I know it just opened last week but I feel like everybody has already seen it. :o) My two cents - the effects were amazing (another triumph for ILM) and there was TONS of action...maybe the plot was a little thin (or maybe just pushed aside in deference to the effects) but that's okay, really. It was entertaining and that's the most important thing.

And, sure, I know what a lot of you have been focusing on - Johnny Depp - and, yes I agree he is amazing as Captain Jack. But you know what my favorite thing in these movies is??



Yup - I love me some Orlando! All this and he has the best voice ever!

That's all...I'm still going to blog about bad boys, eventually. In the meantime...just look at Orlando for a little while. :-D

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 9:19 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 11:55 PM, Blogger Kristie (J)

I saw it tonight. Sybil and Suisan are discussing it on Suisan's blog if you want to join in :)

 

At 1:36 PM, Blogger sybil

I LOVED it. Not as good as the first but still wonderful.

sez I

 

At 1:58 AM, Blogger Suisan

Now, I love Orlando's voice. ANd I have to thank you for the pic, becuase he is dreamy. He is.

I've eatched every movie he's been in so far (I think). But I think he's not written tough enough in the Pirates frnachise to end up as a believable pirate. Not sure that's Orlando's fault, necessarily, but I do wish he'd get a stronger, beefier role going there.

beefy roll. heh heh.

Ahem.