Another bigger happier sigh...
9.06.2006
...so I finished Lover Awakened. Oh so excellent!! Isn't it a lovely feeling when a much anticipated book really delivers and meets (or exceeds) your expectations? :o)

Since I continue to not be a reviewer, I will only say that I think Z's growth throughout the book was handled very, very well and I'm so glad Bella wasn't a wimp!




Now I face the dilemma of deciding what to read next...it will have to be something completely different, of course. I feel a Regency coming on...something light and frothy.

Speaking of frothy - I tried Arby's new orange cream milkshake today. Very tasty! It's like drinking a Creamsicle!

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 6:34 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 10:36 AM, Blogger ~ames~

I love creamsicles! But I don't know if Canadian Arby's gets the same products, or if they even get them at the same time. :(

Glad you liked LA. When I get better and can leave the house, I'm buying this book ASAP.

 

At 6:52 PM, Blogger C2

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

At 6:54 PM, Blogger C2

Oh, I hope you feel better soon! Not just so you can read LA. :-D But you'll enjoy it soooo much! I can't believe we don't get Phury's book until '08!

If the orange creme shakes make up north, you must try one - I think it said limited edition or something so maybe we're a test market. :o) It reminded me of an Orange Julius (we don't have those here anymore).

 

At 7:24 AM, Blogger CindyS

A big smiley face from me too! Although I'm having a harder time picking from the TBR pile right now.

CindyS