Pardon me while I play...
8.14.2006
...so I was reading the Tech Space blog at USA Today (an excellent blog, by the way) and saw a bit about SnipShot. I decided I should experiment and see how it goes.

So here is a picture BEFORE:



And here is the picture after I resized it with SnipShot:



Yay!! I've been looking and looking for an easy way to do this! Wanna see it again?? This time with something I'm so looking forward to - and it's coming to a store near you tomorrow (and mine better be in my mailbox - do you hear me B&N????):

BEFORE:



AFTER:



Sure, making it bigger made it lose some detail but it was low-res to start with.

A new toy!! Yippee!!

And in other Suz related news - in the Into the Storm countdown today, Suz dropped some hints about Jules' book! I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!! Who is Jules?? Read the Troubleshooters series and you'll see. :o)

Sorry. Where was I?? Oh yeah, a question for you, gentle readers - is there a recurring character that you just LOVE and can't wait until he or she gets her own story??

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 7:10 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


At 11:09 AM, Blogger ~ames~

It was Max originally-but now it's Jules. Ever since Hot Target, I've been wanting that boy to find some love!

 

At 12:47 PM, Blogger C2

It's always been Jules for me - I just wasn't sure it would happen! I knew Max would get his story. :o) Then, after it started looking like Jules would get his HEA, I was afraid she would drag it out forever. LOL Not that the dragging is completely out of the question but at least things are moving in the right direction.

So, Ames - a question for you: Robin? Ben?? Someone else entirely???

 

At 9:22 AM, Blogger ~ames~

Who's Ben? Is that the navy guy from the end of Breaking Point? And Robin pissed me off-sleeping with Adam. Bastard!!

 

At 6:36 PM, Blogger C2

Yup - Ben was the guy from the rescue ship. :o) There has been speculation on Suz's bulletin board that he will be THE guy. I say it's gotta be Robin! Yes, he screwed up in a major way in Hot Target but Suz developed the character way too much for him to not be an important part of the overall story at some later point. Sez me, anyway. :o) All he needs is rehab and a lot of therapy.

 

At 6:37 PM, Blogger C2

Oh - and it better NOT be Adam! Rat fink weasel!

 

At 8:18 AM, Blogger ~ames~

It'll probably be something like this: Jules will be with Ben, in a committed relationship (oh how I would love to read how that develops) and then Robin will come traipsing into his life. And screw everything up for Jules. And since Jules really likes jerky asshole types, he'll love Robin and they'll live HEA.

 

At 5:24 PM, Blogger C2

Nah, too simple. :o) This is Suz! She likes to torture her characters and make them earn their HEAs. There will be some bad stuff ahead for our Jules before he gets happy (and probably for Robin, too, if he's the other half of the couple).

 

At 1:17 AM, Blogger CindyS

Just zapped in and wanted to say - Robin all the way. Sorry but that man has some serious issues to work out and I think Suz made him so messed up so that it could be explored. I mean Jules is out and proud so I don't think he would have any kind of internal conflict if he is attracted to someone. If the man he loves is also out and proud then what kind of barrier would there be to their HEA?

Robin is afraid of who he is (the childhood taunts) and even if he could deal with being gay (long time coming) could he have a successful movie career?

That's my take anyways ;)

Is Jules' book next? Do you know who's book is next? I know Brockmann was taking a break so I had to block her from my brain.

Oh and it was definitely Max and Gina and I'm one of those who was not so happy about their story. I'm going to re-read it soon though.

CindyS

 

At 1:39 PM, Blogger C2

I completely agree with you CindyS (does this mean all Cindys think alike??)! Suz would have never made Robin so messed up if she didn't want to revisit him later. He was an amazingly filled out secondary character...that says to me "watch for me in a later book! I'll be important!"

Suz's next book is Ric's - the detective Max pushed Gina at in Gone Too Far. If you go to the Into the Storm countdown section of Suz's website, on the next to the last day's entry, you can read a conversation between Suz and Jules and get some hints about his story (apparently he pops up in Ric's book).

Yippee!!!