We interrupt your regularly scheduled surfing to...
7.25.2006


Guess what I have in my hot little hands, gentle readers??? Did you guess?? Did you??



AND   

I'm giddy! And I don't know which to start first...*ponders*...perhaps, since it has been longer since I've read one of Jo's books, I'll start with hers.

In a vaguely related topic, has anyone spotted Robin D. Owens' newest Heart book yet?? Just wondering...


















I stole borrowed the *squee* button from Sybil, by the way. :o)

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 9:14 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 5:30 AM, Blogger Marg

Must...read....Devil in Winter! One of these days it will come in at the library for me!

 

At 5:59 PM, Blogger C2

Yes!! You must read it! :-D I always tell myself I should get books from the library more...but when it comes to my fave authors (they who are LEGION), I just can't!

 

At 9:59 AM, Blogger sybil

loved SiS

DiW is my fave, and then I go back and forth betten Autumn and Spring but I really need to reread Summer Nights.

I didn't think I was going to like SiS that much but I did.

Jo Goodman's new one is great. Have you read Season to be Sinful?

 

At 9:22 PM, Blogger C2

Hey Sybil,

I have read A Season to be Sinful. My memory being what it is (LOUSY), I don't remember lots of detail. :o) But Jo's been one of my favorites for ages. I can't think of anything of hers I haven't liked (which would mean more IF I hadn't mentioned my poor memory for details). LOL Still, one thing I remember about ASTBS is that I didn't like the hero being called "Sherry"...maybe because I know lots of Sherries.

I'm about 1/3 of the way into the new one and enjoying muchly so far!