Tagged by Ames!
5.28.2007


Darn it! ;-)

Okay, here goes...

Four things About ME!

Things you may not have known about me:

1. I wanted to be an artist when I grew up (before a sad realization regarding my lack of talent).
2. I sleep with a nightlight but then cover my eyes.
3. I don't like to drive (I prefer to be driven...obviously, I had a chaffeur in a previous life).
4. I am a fountain of useless knowledge (some of you already knew that, I think).

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. check-out clerk
2. bank teller
3. general assistant/go-fer
4. government paper-pusher

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. The Philadelphia Story
3. Sense and Sensibility
4. Serenity

Four places I have lived:
1. Richmond, KY
2. Texarkana, TX
3. Fairfax, VA
4. Huntsville, AL

Four of my favorite foods:
1. peanut butter
2. french fries
3. fried chicken
4. roast turkey

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. the Bahamas
2. Italy
3. Australia
4. around-the-world cruise

Four people I tag:
You'll be glad to hear this one dies with me (unless someone who hasn't already answered really wants to). ;-)

Labels:

 
posted by C2 at 1:20 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 10:17 PM, Blogger ~ames~

Peanut butter is a fave of the Maxster as well. I put some on the top of his mouth and laugh while he tries to lick it off.

I love my dog. LOL

I think it's great that everyone loves the Princess Bride. :P

 

At 10:53 AM, Blogger Mailyn

LMAO AMes! You are evil.

I love Happy Bunny!!!

 

At 5:47 PM, Blogger C2

Ames - poor Max! Oh how he suffers with a human like you. LOL And how could anyone not love the Princess Bride?! Inconceivable!! ;-)

Mailyn - she is evil, isn't she?? And I love Happy Bunny too - I have the calendar on my cubicle wall (this is May's pic, as a matter of fact). :-D