A cool net gadget...
5.11.2007
...I mentioned over on Kristie's blog how nifty Netvibes is. It can help you keep track of all your favorite blogs and other websites - on your home computer and others, since it is web based.

You can load in all your favorite blogs by typing in the web address and, after Netvibes confirms that there is some sort of feed (RSS, etc), it will show all your faves like this:



If you roll your cursor over the title of a post, it will look like this. See the little yellow box? It has the first few lines of the post:


If you actually click on the post title, this happens:


Sorry the screen caps are kinda small but click them and they will be BIG. Anywho, I like it! It was especially helpful when my hard drive went bad. I only wish I had loaded on more of my favorite blogs and links. I'm still rebuilding.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 4:38 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 6:47 PM, Blogger Kristie (J)

When my brain is working at more than 62.4% capacity - I'm going to sign up for this. It does update when someone has a new post doesn't it?

 

At 9:00 PM, Blogger C2

Yup - it shows new posts in bold and the ones you've read (thru Netvibes) are grey. :o)