Something looks different...
3.28.2007
...since I've been using the new 'puter (I will remember to call and check on the iBook tomorrow!!), I've noticed that my blog looks different in IE (stupid Vista...I can't load Firefox). On my Mac, my header and box titles are in Zapfino but they don't show up that way on Toshi...I just see this boring font. Blah. :o(

What does Zapfino look like, you ask?? Ta-da!!



Just a bit of Windows weirdness I happened to notice.

In other news, in case you live under a rock and haven't heard the new Harry Potter cover has been released. Look to your right and you'll see it in the "Patience is a Virtue" section. :o)

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 6:38 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 3:37 PM, Blogger ~ames~

Haha! Because I use a PC, your font has always looked arial to me. :P The the real font looks great and I wish I could see it.

 

At 6:58 PM, Blogger C2

Ames - I wish I could see it too - on my iBook! Wahhhhhh!!! The guy at the store said that the manufacturer has received my bad hard drive but that it may take 4-8 weeks to replace it. WTF?!? Of course, he said it might not really take that long and hasn't so far but what if he's lying?? I'll have to take Toshi on vacation and he's heavy. Blah.

Okay...better now. Calm blue ocean.

;-)

 

At 9:13 AM, Blogger ~ames~

LOL!! I hope it doesn't take that long for you either.