Contests! We love contests!!
2.25.2007



The VISIONS OF HEAT meme

1. Which psychic power would you most like to possess?
I would like to be able to be invisible - and fly. Or just fly. Do those count as psychic powers? I guess they are more "special" powers. Hmmm...I'll go with the answer that ties to the next question - see the future.

2. If you could see the future, what would you like to see?
Well, lottery numbers, of course (not that my state has a lottery....grrrr!) and which stocks, etc. were going to skyrocket. Yeah, I shallow and greedy...what's your point?? ;-) Also, dangers, hazards, etc. to my family and friends that I could prevent/help them avoid. And I agree with Cindy, very clear visions, please! No deep symbolism or anything...I would waffle too much about what it might mean.

3. Imagine you woke up one day and could shapeshift - what would you shift into?
Something that flies - but that wouldn't attract undue attention - like a blue jay or cardinal. Nothing that is a nuisance or is tasty and therefore hunted. :o) Or maybe a cat...a very pampered, lazy house cat. Or, if I lived near the ocean, I would like to be a dolphin for a day.

4. What kind of a paranormal creature would you invite over for dinner if there were no limits on who you could ask?
Some werefolk would be interesting, I think. And maybe a vamp or two, if they promised no biting. Think of the stories they could tell, assuming they've been around for a while!

5. Which future innovation do you wish would hurry up and get here already? i.e. flying cars, a transporter, computers with artificial intelligence, an auto chef?
Transporter! I love to travel but it's such a hassle and the actual getting to the location is a waste of time that might be spent actually seeing stuff. And who wouldn't LOVE an auto chef?!

This meme was begun by Nalini Singh to get the word out about her next book, Visions of Heat (releasing March 6). Want to play, too, and enter to win a $50 Amazon voucher plus an ARC? Click here for details.

As you can see from my "Patience is a Virtue" area on the right, I was already excited about this book, so I'm glad to do what I can to get the word out to people. You haven't read any of Nalini's stuff?? Shame on you!!

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 2:29 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 2:21 AM, Blogger CindyS

I watch the show Medium and I'm always thinking early on, 'why are you falling for this!!? you know it takes more than one dream to figure it out!'.

Yeah. Must be straight forward ;)

cindyS

 

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Mailyn

Shame on me! No clue who this woman is. LOL.

 

At 6:30 PM, Blogger C2

Cindy - yup, no subjective visions for me! Spell it all out for me is what I say. I'm too wishy washy otherwise. "Maybe it means this...but it could really mean this...or what if it means this??. Sad but true. LOL

Mailyn - didn't you see last year's viral blogging about Nalini?? It was effective, I think. It made lots of us look out for it and then it was a very good book so SCORE!! ;-)