Groundhog Day!!
2.02.2007
Since most people are aware of Punxatawney Phil, I thought I would mention the "official" groundhog of the South...General Beauregard Lee. This year Beau's prediction matched Phil's so I guess we're in for an early Spring!! Woo hoo!!

Anyhoo, here is a groundhog (not Beau - go to his website and visit!) wishing you a Happy Groundhog Day!



And here is a pic of Beau's house (because the website doesn't have one):



Remember, he is a southern gentleman groundhog and, therefore, entitled to an antebellum mansion! :-D

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 7:31 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 1:54 AM, Blogger CindyS

I think we have Whiarton Willy but he passed and there is a new groundhog - I just don't know what he predicted up here! Nuts!

CindyS

 

At 12:17 PM, Blogger C2

Cindy - We have to share Beau because we don't have an official groundhog of our own. :o( People around my area figure Georgia is much closer than Pennsylvania so Beau's prediction will be more accurate for us. LOL

Besides, he's got the cool house and he lives in a petting zoo where people can come visit. He isn't all exclusive like Phil. ;-)