Off we go....
3.07.2007
...into the land of dial up! Speeding along, northward I go! (Not that I speed, thank you.) Sing it peeps!!

Anywho, I'm off to visit the 'rents - it's their 50th anniversary this weekend. W00t! Amazing, sez me.

I'm taking Butch home with me, btw. :-D

Then, on Monday, my iBook must go back to the shop. I've decided to go ahead and get the hard drive replaced while it is under warranty - before anybody starts being rude about Macs ("so they're not so perfect after all"...this is not the hard drive it came with it originally. I needed more space (vacation pics take room, peeps) so I got a bigger one and, apparently, it's a dud. Hey, it happens. At least it's free. :o)



Enjoy your weekend, everybody!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 8:12 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 9:44 PM, Blogger CindyS

Wow, super congrats to your parents on 50 years!

And you are sooo not getting Butch for the weekend ;)

CindyS

 

At 12:51 AM, Blogger ~ames~

Congrats to your parents C2! My grandparents recently celebrated their 48th, and I really doubt my grandmother's ability to make it to 50. :(

My parents' 24th wedding anniversay is on Monday. Did you get anything special for your mom and dad? (LOL I need gift ideas)

 

At 7:49 PM, Blogger C2

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At 7:52 PM, Blogger C2

Cindy - I did not get a chance to spend the weekend with Butch. Darn it! Too busy! ;-) I'll get to him this week, though...especially since the iBook is going to the shop.

Ames - Happy Anniversary to your folks! And 48 years is amazing for your grandparents, too. I'm sorry your grandmother isn't doing so well. I know it's hard. (((Ames)))

I got my mom some earrings (gold, of course)...but nothing major for my dad (AKA Impossible to Buy For Man). Just some odds and ends (gift card to a fave restaurant, etc.). All the gifts were wrapped in gold paper and bows, though. :-D

 

At 10:46 PM, Blogger ~ames~

Ugh-I was supposed to buy mom and pops a gift from this guy on Friday, but he never showed up at my office with the item for purchase. So i ended up not even getting them anything. LOL I'm such a bad daughter.

 

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Noneya

Yeah! Congrats to them, what a milestone!

My folks are on 39 years together...let's hope and pray we all get to 40!!! :)

Read Butch and then let me know what you think!!!!
I'm so over the moon for him...sick witch I am.

Cheers,
Sandie