Packing up and taking this show on the road...
4.08.2007
I believe I briefly mentioned that I'm getting ready to go to Hawaii - we leave very, very early Wednesday morning. :o) My mom, my aunt, a friend and I are cruising over and around and back so I'll be offline for a couple of weeks.

I know it seems like my mom and I just got back from a cruise but the friend that is going has been talking about a trip to Hawaii forever and she is recently engaged so this will be her last big "girl trip", most likely. We could either do it now or wait until the fall (too many conflicts during the summer - and too expensive) so we're going now. W00t!

Sailing roundtrip means a lot of time at sea, of course - four days each way - so it will be very restful with plenty of reading time. :o) I'll be in and out until Tuesday night and then I'll be headed here:



Try to be good while I'm gone, peeps!

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 3:27 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 10:00 PM, Blogger ReneeW

That sounds wonderful. I'm jealous. :) Have a great time.

 

At 10:28 PM, Blogger CindyS

If only I were smaller I could stow away in your luggage ;) They now do cruises to Hawaii!? I need to win a lottery so Bob and I can cruise around the world.

Have a great time and take lots of books! Okay, bring some sunscreen too but LOTS OF BOOKS ;)

CindyS

 

At 10:09 PM, Blogger C2

Thanks peeps! I hope we will have a fabulous time! :o)

Cindy - they do cruise to Hawaii. We're doing a roundtrip out of LA and we will do 5 stops on 4 islands while we're there. Right now I couldn't tell you which 5 stops but there wil be a full report when I get back. LOL My mom and I are so doing the round-the-world cruise if we ever will the lottery! We might even let my dad come along. ;-)

 

At 11:03 PM, Blogger ~ames~

Pictures pictures pictures!!

Have fun. :P

 

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Mailyn

Have fun in Hawaii!!!!!!!!!

 

At 5:28 AM, Blogger Stacy~

Oh I am sooo jealous! It's snowing here :( I hope you have a fabulous time.