I can has a new language?
7.17.2007
So, I might have mentioned how much I love and am oddly addicted to I Can Has Cheezburger. But I don't believe I have mentioned that "lol" language is creeping into my brain. I'll be going about my *sarcasm* fabulous workday */sarcasm* and something will trigger a lol-speak caption in my brain. "my ass...let me show u it", for example (not in a stripper way, before anyone asks). ;-)

Some examples, you say? Absolutely, says me!









Anyone else have this problem? Anyone? Anyone?? Bueller???

All lolcats from ICHC, of course.

ETA: There is an article in TIME about ICHC, even. Click here!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 7:36 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 11:17 PM, Blogger ~ames~

omg!1! i has lol language probleem too. :P

 

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Mailyn

Nope, just you. LOL!!! Loved those.

 

At 5:27 PM, Blogger C2

Ames - o hai! a problm...we has it. ;-)

Mailyn - weren't you listening to Ames?? It isn't just me! LOL

 

At 3:48 AM, Blogger Mailyn

LMAO! I didn't see AMes response before I posted. LOL.

 

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Jodi_Lee

Okay, I laughed my head off! I was following Ames around and came across this - too freakin cute! Hi, by the way. :)

 

At 2:52 PM, Blogger C2

Hi Jodi Lee - welcome! :o) The lolcats rock!