Since I've got nothin'...
6.29.2007
...I'll jump on the bandwagon (late, I know) with a little help from a LOLcat (or two):





Now I'm the first to admit, I covet the iPhone. But $499 for a phone?!?!?!?! I don't think so. That's not to say that I won't seriously relook my options in a year and a half when my current contract is up. ;-) LOLOL I loves me some gadgets, after all.

In other news, I'm about 3/4 through Safe Harbor and liking it. She's skating the heroine right on the edge of TSTL, at times, but so far has kept her from going over. Seems pretty realistic to me...or maybe that's just me?? We don't all do that?? Shut up!!

LOLcats found at ICHC, of course.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 2:24 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 8:34 PM, Blogger Mailyn

That is one expensive phone! I rather spend it on my iPod. LOL.

Dude where HAVE you been?!?

 

At 10:15 PM, Blogger C2

I soooo agree! Much better to put the money into my iPod (or my new-MacBook fund). Yikes!

I've been in hiding. *looks around suspiciously* No, I've just been crazy busy for some reason - and I don't like it! ;-)

Things should be less crazy now.