Should we start a countdown??
6.20.2007
Sorry I've been missing in action, peeps! My mom came home with me so I've been trying to be entertaining (stop snickering, please). ;-)

Anyway, I was looking at my calendar today and realized that the new Harry Potter book will be out soon! Yay!!

The lolcats from ICanHasCheezburger.com are excited, too. :-D



My mom's here til the weekend so I'll still be missing but I'll do better, honest! I'll be posting about some new-to-me authors I think are worth recommending, even. Go me!

ETA: If you look at the upper right side of the blog, you'll notice I added the a countdown widget made by the fine folks at The Leaky Cauldron. They rock! For all things Potter (without all the rampant speculation), surf by and visit them. :o)

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 7:39 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 10:13 AM, Blogger Jennie

A month from today, a month from today! Yippee!

 

At 9:22 PM, Blogger C2

I'm so excited!

July is going to be an excellent book month! W00t!!

 

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Mailyn

I have the same countdown clock! LOL. Have fun with your mom!!!!