What day is it, again??
6.12.2007

Anyone else feel like they are in a holding pattern, waiting for a much anticipated book? Maybe it's just me.

It isn't that I haven't read anything good lately...I have, althought I don't recall what, exactly.

Tired...need chocolate. Oh look, dark chocolate M&Ms. Hmmm. Melts in your mouth, not in your hand - convenient when typing, yes?

Anyway, I'm struggling to find something I really want to read in the TBR mountain. I want to be reading Force of Nature!! But, if I can't have that, I would be quite willing to be reading Safe Harbor or Julie Q's new book or Liz Carlyle's new book.

See, I'm not picky! It just seems like everything I want to read isn't available yet, darn it all! }:-(

Anybody else feel this way? How to get over it, I ask you??

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 8:12 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 10:41 PM, Blogger Nikki

I am with you on all of those books!! But I really need my Brockmann fix!! Bad!!!!!

 

At 7:54 PM, Blogger C2

Oh Nikki, I can't wait for FON! :-D It would be nice if Suz would do more than one book a year but, if I were a writer, I don't think I could manage more, either. At least this year we get a bonus with the Christmas book. Yay!