W00T!! An excerpt, we have an excerpt, peeps!
6.13.2007


Suz has posted a new excerpt for Force of Nature! She must have heard my whining. :-D Anywho, go here and read, peeps! Have I mentioned how much I love Jules?? Oh wait, I believe I have. LOL

In other news, I'm headed off to visit the 'rents this weekend (it's Father's Day this weekend, you know - here in the States, anyway) so you won't see much of me. However, they have finally joined the modern world and now have DSL. I'm soooo proud! Woo hoo!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 6:03 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 1:02 AM, Blogger Mailyn

Have fun at the parents!

 

At 10:40 PM, Blogger ~ames~

Congrats on the parents getting DSL. LOL

Have a nice visit. :P

 

At 5:49 PM, Blogger C2

I'm back! With my mother in tow, even. :o) Since she has DSL now, she had to have a laptop and router so she can surf all over the house. First she has to learn how to work the laptop, though. LOL

 

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Mailyn

Dude where the hell are you? I miss you. :-(