Huh?? Wha...??
7.16.2008
Did I miss anything important in the last few days? I've been busy playing with my iPhone working on very important stuff. What kind of very important stuff, you ask? Ummm. Well... *tries to look innocent and hardworking*

;-D

So, the iPhone is fab! All those things it does on commercials, etc.? Yup, it works just like that. Amazing! And all the cool apps available - excellent!

Plus, isn't it cute??



I got the white one but it is now wearing a pink flowered silicone skin. LOL

What's everyone else been up to?

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 7:33 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 3:48 PM, Blogger KT Grant

I denied myself and got a boring old phone :( I am too practical.

 

At 4:15 PM, Blogger C2

Oh k(b)...you know that kind of self-denial only comes to no good! ;-)

 

At 4:31 AM, Blogger CindyS

Just crying about my DVR not working. So, it's great? It does that cool thing whene you put your finger on the screen and things move? Too cool.

CindyS

 

At 1:34 PM, Blogger C2

Cindy - Non-working DVR?? Oh noes!! :o( This time of year, especially, the DVR must work...there is so little worth watching, you can't miss it when it's on.

And the iPhone does exactly that cool finger moving around thing. LOL And a whole lot more! I'll admit I was skeptical - and I'm a Mac person - but it does everything it shows on TV. So cool!!