Fly by *zooming sound*
7.29.2008
You know, peeps, I don't often post links over to teh Qte - even though I love it so. However, this post just makes me giggle so much. So go and check it out, why don't you?

Also, I've been tweaking the template. Something made it go wonky so I had to give it a tune-up. I added in a link (over there on your left...no, your other left) to my Twitter page. sarcasm If you're curious about the glory and excitement that makes up my everyday life, trek on over. You'll be fascinated. Honest. /sarcasm

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 9:08 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 10:09 PM, Blogger ~ames~

No, the best post was the moose in the sprinklers. Too cute!! LOL

 

At 7:57 PM, Blogger C2

So, since you're in the frozen north - you ever get mooses (meese??) in your yard?

LOL

 

At 8:53 PM, Blogger ~ames~

LOL No, I don't live that far north. But I do eat them from time to time. :P

 

At 9:36 PM, Blogger C2

Yeah, yeah...says you. Trust me, compared to where I am, you live in the frozen north. :-D