Let them entertain you!
7.19.2008

Greetings to all the peeps that aren't away watching the new Batman movie! Are you craving some new, fun entertainment-like fabulousness - from the king himself, Joss Whedon?? Hie* yourself to Dr. Horrible.com!! Oh, all parts are also available for download at iTunes. You know, if you want to put it on your iPod or iPhone. ;-)

*hie - pronunciation: \ˈhī\; function: verb; definition: to strive, hasten; to go quickly



Also, a reminder (yes, I've been sadly lacking in my Suz news updates - but a countdown is right there under my blog header, for crying out loud): Into the Fire comes out Tuesday, peeps! All I can say is Barnes and Noble better have it on my porch when I get home from work...oh, I'm taking off that day for an unrelated matter. Duh. B&N, if they truly appreciated my business, would have ITF on my porch when I get home from work Monday. Talk about the best gift evar!

I'll be updating the "Patience is a Virtue" section later, too. And I almost forgot, I have joined the lemmings and am now Twittering. LOL I'm c2s over there so feel free to follow me through my incredibly boring days.

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 7:28 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 9:01 PM, Blogger Marg

I just finished watching this. Thought it was awesome!

 

At 6:01 AM, Blogger CindyS

I need to make time to watch Dr. Horrible. And I didn't know another Brockmann book was cmoing out. Huh.

CindyS

 

At 1:30 PM, Blogger C2

Marg - wasn't it just so excellent? Fab, says me! I'm hoping for sequels... And didn't Nathan look like he'd been working out - a lot? Whoa.

Cindy - you must watch! So enjoyable...if you're a fan of Joss to start with, especially. And, if you aren't a fan, why not?! ;-) *looking suspiciously for mockery and ignoring comment about not knowing Suz has a new book coming out*

 

At 6:09 AM, Blogger Stacy~

Today is release day! Woo hoo!

 

At 8:19 AM, Blogger KT Grant

Twitter is evil!
I adore Neil Patrick Harris. He is still a cutie!

 

At 10:13 AM, Blogger C2

Stacy - woo hoo!! If only I expected mine to deliver today. B&N is ticking me off. Grrr.

Katiebabs - you know you love the Twitter! LOLOL Doesn't NPH look exactly like he did when he was Doogie??