Three day weekend!
8.29.2008
Yay!! It's Labor Day Weekend for the American peeps and Labour Day Weekend for the Canadian peeps! How much do we love long weekends?? So much!!!



In other news, you know my love of the LOL Cats, faithful reader. But other cats share the love, too. Come back by next week for more cat-focussed fun. Oh, and no, I'm not getting a cat. It will be interactive fun, peeps! Have I made you curious? I'll bet I have. Remember, patience is a virtue. :-D

In the meantime, hopefully no one has a boss like this one -



Have a great long weekend everybody!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 7:46 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 2:31 AM, Blogger CindyS

But, but, my calendar doesn't have a Caturday ;)

I'm having a contest (or you know, just Cindy fun) over at my place. I was going to make one of the questions 'Which blogger loves LOLcats?' but then I thought people would answer EVERYONE!!

I'm all a twitter for next week!

Cindys

 

At 5:42 PM, Blogger C2

Everybody does love the LOLcats, don't they? :o) I was just noticing that over at the Desert Island Keepers blog. I commend the excellent taste of us all! LOL

 

At 12:07 AM, Blogger CindyS

You Won!!

CindyS