The weekend is almost here...
8.06.2008
I've been mostly missing in action, the last couple of days. Why?? I've had a visitor.


Evil, evil bug! He's still with me but shrinking, finally.

Anyhoo, I'm headed off to visit the 'rents this weekend. Yay! I finally get to go do something with my hair - yes, I know it's sad to have to travel 5+ hours to get my hair done but I haven't found anyone here that I like as much as the friend that does it at home. And it isn't like I don't have other reasons to go to the home area, after all.

Acheron better be waiting on my porch tomorrow before I leave. *evil glare at B&N* He wants to go home with me, I know. That's the other reason I haven't been blogging around...I'm avoiding the dreaded spoilers. ;-)

My mom plans to come back with me, so I might still be missing a bit since I'll be playing hostess.

Anyway, that's what's up with me. Anyone have anything exciting going on this weekend?

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 7:25 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 7:38 PM, Blogger KT Grant

Feel better! Nasty old bug :(

 

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Marg

That's strange. Evil bug has visited me this week as well, and I don't think he is quite ready to leave yet.

Hope you feel better soon.

 

At 7:52 PM, Blogger C2

As of this morning, the bug has stolen my voice. Stupid bug!

Feel better Marg!

 

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Marg

I am getting there, although I still sound terrible! Hope you get better soon too.

 

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Stacy~

Aw, sorry you're not feeling well. I got a nasty head cold from my trip to SFO and I'm finally getting better. Hope you are too.

 

At 1:57 AM, Blogger CindyS

Gah! Feel better! And have fun with your parents!

CindyS (!!!!! Happy apparently)