I'm late, I'm late...
10.19.2008


...but I'm LOVED!! Awww. Ames and CindyS love me! Yay! And I love them right back. It's a lovefest, I tell ya!

According to the instructions:
1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!


Yes! You can haz luv, too! Jeez. Nominate at least 7 others? I think I'm one of the last people to get around to nominating...still, you can never get too much love, right? Since everyone is already loved, I'm listing the blogs I check every day:

1) Ames' Thrifty Reader blog
2) Bookbinge
3) Cindy's Nocturnal Wonderings
4) Dear Author
5) Kristie and Katiebabs' Ramblings on Romance
6) Smart Bitches Who Love Trashy Books
7) The Good, the Bad and the Unread

I know I haven't been around much lately but I'll try to do better, honest! I even have ideas for topics - hard to imagine but true. :-D

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 7:30 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 12:00 AM, Blogger ~ames~

Lovefests are always good fun. :P

 

At 5:14 AM, Blogger sybil

And here I thought they were called orgies...

You are sweet. DO BE around more but uh not here over THERE

:)

woot!

luv yah back babee *g*

 

At 5:46 PM, Blogger C2

Ames - it will be a never ending circle of love! :o)

Sybs - heh. ;-)

 

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Kristie (J)

Awww - thank you!! I love your blog too :-)

 

At 6:54 PM, Blogger C2

Kristie - we cross-posted, I think. Right when I was commenting on your blog, the notice popped up that you commented here. Great minds! :-D