Finally!
9.15.2008
I know, I know...I said there would be something fun much earlier than now but I lied was mistaken.

So, here's the deal - my mother arrives tomorrow for a visit so I will be mostly missing in action until Sunday.


In the meantime, I'm having a CONTEST! I know you're surprised! But since I recently won a contest, I want to share the love. Really, though, I suppose it is more like a RAFFLE.
I don't know if I've mentioned how much I enjoy Robin D. Owens' Celta series but it's one of my faves. Most excellent world building, cool psychic abilities and talking animals! What could be better?


So, here's the deal - if you are unfamiliar with this series and would like to be familiar, leave a comment. You have until Sunday, September 21st, at midnight CDT. I'll draw a random winner and announce it Monday (hopefully).

What do you win, you ask? Why you win the first three books in the series -



I figure that will give the winner a good taste of the series but it won't saddle the her with a bunch of unwanted books, if said winner doesn't like the series. Plus, as a bonus, you win a book of your choice (based on availability at Barnes and Noble.com).


I'll be watching! And I'll have help...



C'mon peeps! You can't win if you don't play! ;-)

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 5:20 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 5:42 AM, Blogger CindyS

Totally in!!

CindyS

 

At 12:17 PM, Blogger JenB

Awwww, cute kitties!

I think I owned the first book in this series at one time, but for some reason I never got around to it and ended up getting rid of it. Now I regret it!

TALKING ANIMALS??? Count me in!

Heh...are there any demon sheep in this series?

 

At 7:07 PM, Blogger C2

No demon sheep! That book is still being written by Ms. Katiebabs. ;-)

 

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Rowena

Oh wow, I'm all pooped out on paranormals but this looks pretty interesting!