Alert the media!!
9.13.2006


According to a poster at Suzanne Brockmann's bulletin board, at a recent signing Suz said Jules' book will be after Force of Nature (her next book - coming next summer). So, if that's true (see me trying to not get TOO excited), that means we might get Jules' story in 2008! Woo hoo!!

Who is Jules?? Well, gentle reader, according to Suz's downloadable Reader's Guide, Jules is (with a few small edits to lessen confusion) an "FBI agent. An openly gay man, Jules puts the fabulous in FBI. Quite possibly the funniest, sweetest guy in the world (and enormously popular among readers—see poll results)." The guide has lots more info about him, of course. This little bit doesn't begin to explain how fabulous he is or how much readers love him. :-D

I'm soooo excited!! I may have to find a countdown clock, if someone else confirms the info from the BB (see - still trying to not get TOO excited).

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 6:49 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 6:07 AM, Blogger CindyS

Okay, that's you *not* excited ;)

Now see, I look at the date of 2008 and want to curl up in the fetal position and cry. Just in case you think it's 2007 (Hey, sometimes I don't know what year it is - I'm too shocked at how far into the 2000 we are!) it's only 2006.

CindyS

 

At 11:02 AM, Blogger ~ames~

I'm used to books in series coming out a year apart. And I try not to stress myself out over the wait because I think of all the other books I'm going to read while I wait. And I'm not a patient person. I'm glad Jules' book isn't that far into the future. LOL

 

At 6:19 PM, Blogger C2

Cindy S, when I get excited I promise it will be LEGENDARY!! *Sorry...suddenly had a "How I Met Your Mother" flashback.*

I'm with you, Ames...I'm used to books coming out a year apart, so I don't complain. Much. LOL

It's just so cool that Jules' book is on the horizon AND it's ALL his! I was afraid she wouldn't be able to get her publisher to go for it. And she may not. It may be published differently (that's just me saying that - I haven't seen anything "official" saying it). It would be a shame if it turns out that way but I'll take his book anyway I can get it. :o)