Coming Attractions
9.09.2006
**Edited (again) to add** Still tinkering but I kind of like the dark background and the dots. It's better than the pink, anyway!

...since I'm in a bit of a slump (I mean, honestly,how do you follow Z??), I thought I post about the books I'm looking forward to the most between now and the end of the year (YIKES! It's the middle of September already!). So [fanfare] here they are:

October:
            

November:
           

December:
                    

So what's everyone else looking forward to??

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 3:35 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 6:05 PM, Blogger Marg

Oh! I didn't know that there was a new Moning coming out! Yay!!

 

At 7:08 PM, Blogger C2

Just one more service we're glad to provide, Marg! :o)

 

At 2:40 AM, Blogger CindyS

Hey, that paranormal anthology looks cool!! And I'm so hot for Cole and Valdez ;)

Other than that, I try not to look to far ahead because I get depressed by the books I want now and can't have for months on end!

I'm also pining for Z :(

CindyS

 

At 1:07 PM, Blogger C2

Isn't it horrible, Cindy S? Nothing is nearly as good as Z! I tried a Regency and it was fine. Now I'm trying to a humorous vampire book and it's pretty good so far...hopefully it wil get me past my slump. If not, I may be forced to visit the Keeper shelf. :o)

 

At 10:08 AM, Blogger ~ames~

I'm looking forward to the Moning. And I still have LV's Passion in my TBR. But I'm sure I'll be looking forward to her newest (if I ever get around to reading Passion). LOL Hmm...I'm too lazy to see what's coming out soon, so that's about it I guess. LOL
Oh, I just looked at my sidebar. :P Crazy Sweet by Tara Janzen, there's another book.