Well, my little elves...
12.20.2006
...it's about that time! I'm in the midst of great packing, getting ready for my trek north to the 'rents for the holidays. Yikes! It's a good thing I sent so much with my mom last weekend. My little Rav wouldn't have held everything, otherwise.

I won't be around much (dial-up land, remember) but I'll do the rounds when I can. Probably very late at night. :o)

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas (or your winter holiday of choice) and a Happy, Happy New Year! I'm so glad I started cruising around the blog-o-sphere this year - it's been so much fun!

I'll leave you with a picture of one of my favorite fellas:



Image owned by Coca-Cola Inc.

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 9:13 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


At 5:44 PM, Blogger ~ames~

Merry Christmas C2! Hope you have a great visit (even with the dail-up-LOL) with your folks and Happy Holidays.

 

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Dev

Merry Christmas! Hopefully we'll see you a little bit over the holidays, but if not I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

 

At 4:43 PM, Blogger CindyS

Merry, merry!! Hope you have a great time with family and friends over the holidays! Looking forward to the new year - can you believe it's going to be 2007!?

CIndyS

 

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Mailyn

Have a very merry one and I hope you have fun at the 'rents! ^_^