Just a quick post to say...
12.06.2006
...YIKES!! Has anyone actually noticed my countdown thingy?? It's only 19 days until Christmas!! I have shopping that needs to be done!

In other Christmas-y news - today was my office party. Whee. As part of the festivities, we played corporate double-speak bingo. :-D Guess what I won??



Oh yeah, Belgian truffles! That made the afternoon worthwhile! *doing the truffle dance*

Anybody else have festivities to
suffer through...I mean, enjoy immensely soon?

Labels:

 
posted by C2 at 6:32 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


At 4:53 PM, Blogger ~ames~

I'm overloading on chocolate. So as long as I have cocoa running through my veins, I'll be fine for whatever madness the holidays throws my way.

 

At 6:04 PM, Blogger C2

Exactly Ames! Chocolate is the remedy for many difficulties! :-D

 

At 4:15 AM, Blogger CindyS

Your count down clock has been freaking me out since you put it up! ;)

I have the weirdest nightmares that it is Christmas Eve and all the stores are closed and I haven't bought anyone anything. I don't know why that is but I've been having this dream repeatedly for years. I even dream that I find a mall open but it's all just crap but I've only got minutes left. I think it's from when I married Bob and more that tripled the number of people I have to buy for. God forbid Bob go out and shop for his family. Ugh.

Ooops, congrats on the chocolate!

CindyS

 

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Mailyn

OK, to be honest, I didn't notice the countdown clock. LOL. Yikes! Get ccracking on those presents!

 

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Kristie (J)

When I first opened your blog I thought it was some kind of really weird looking snake there. But no - it's a curved line of delicious looking chocolates!

 

At 5:01 PM, Blogger C2

Cindy - obviously my countdown is doing its job! LOL

Mailyn - I SO need to shop...and I don't want to!! I have the easy gifts taken care of already. The ones I have left are the difficult people. :-D

Kristie - a chocolate snake...the gift for the person who has everything! :o) Well, except my difficult people. Darn them!