Happy New Year, peeps!!
1.01.2007
I don't know about anyone else but WOW am I tired!



I was only online enough to check my mail but thanks for the holiday wishes...I'll be surfing around checking up on everyone in the next day or so. :o)

Wanna know how I spent my Christmas vacation?? Putting together furniture, rearranging furniture, re-connecting computers and cable boxes and explaining the iPod to my (not-so-technically-inclined) mother. Yowza, am I exhausted and sore!

Conveniently, tomorrow is a Day of Mourning (for Gerald Ford) and, therefore, a holiday for federal employees here in the states - and that includes me!

Later!

Labels: ,

 
posted by C2 at 6:30 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


At 12:06 AM, Blogger CindyS

Welcome back! Hope Santa was good to you and yeah, I had the sleepies but I'm gearing up to do some major reading.

Your mom got an iPod!? I'm so jealous ;)

CindyS

 

At 12:18 AM, Blogger C2

Cindy - My mom got a green iPod Nano. :-D She's loving it! She still isn't too clear on how it all works but she'll get there.

Santa is always good to me - because I'm such a good girl, of course! LOL

I did get a good bit of reading done while I was home. I'll get a summary up later this week. I'm going to tinker with my template too...got to get rid of the Christmas decorations, after all.

BTW, I got a Beanie Baby gorilla in my stocking...I just thought I'd mention, since I saw all your cool monkeys. :o)

 

At 9:52 AM, Blogger ~ames~

Hi C2!! Hope you got to relax a little bit during your holidays. :P

 

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Mailyn

You get an extra holiday?!?! Now I'm jealous. I don't think they ever remembered Ford died here.

 

At 1:46 PM, Blogger C2

Ames - I did get to relax a good bit...between assembling furniture and playing electronics guru. :-D Not enough relaxing but...

Mailyn - Yup, extra day! W00t! Of course, the reason behind it is sad...but we appreciate the extra holiday all the same.