Look! Up ahead in the distance...
7.26.2007
...can it be August?? Oh yes, my little friends...August is right around the corner. Now, lets ponder together. Is there anything exciting happening in August? Something to do with books, maybe?

Oh. Now I remember...Force of Nature is released in August! Not that I'm excited or anything. Me? No, just a normal level of expectation. It could be a book by any author I like, really. What difference does it make that it is the newest book by one of my favorite authors? And that my very favorite supporting character has a major role? Who cares? *trying to look nonchalant*



Speaking of Suz news - she won a charity auction and is having dinner with Joss Whedon!!! Talk about my dream dinner - yowza!!

In the meantime, as I linger in a HP7 hangover, I've been re-reading old faves. I can't seem to make myself pick up anything I know won't be as excellent as HP7 (so that's practically everything). Although, I did pick up the new SSE by Jessica Bird (aka JR Ward). Love her! So I think I'll go read that. And since tomorrow is my day off (W00t!), I can read as long as I want. So there!

What's everyone else really, really looking forward to, bookwise??

ETA: I find my Snoopys hypnotizing...

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 7:55 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


At 9:11 PM, Blogger ~ames~

yur snoopez, they be hypnotizin

lol

i'm excited now too!! and the new candice hern is coming out. :P

 

At 9:48 PM, Blogger C2

Mah snoopeez...let me show u them. LOL

I'm looking forward to the new Candice Hern book too...I think this couple will be interesting. :o)

 

At 10:21 PM, Blogger ~ames~

lol

i should probably hurry up and read just one of those flings. oops

 

At 10:27 PM, Blogger C2

Yup!

Isn't it funny how some authors are your "rainy day" writers? You save a book back for when you really can't find anything else? Hmmm....I sense a future post topic. ;-)

 

At 10:46 PM, Blogger ~ames~

yeah-because you know you're going to enjoy them. :P but you're not in a biiig rush to read them, right?

 

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Mailyn

Happening in August? We have the Bourne Ultimatum! Squeeee!!! Can't wait for that one.

Or maybe you weren't talking about that.

Dude, welcome back. For a minute there I thought we'd lost ya. :-P

 

At 1:43 PM, Blogger C2

Ames - EXACTLY!! :-D

Mailyn - movies count too. :o) I'm always around...lurking. LOL

Im in ur internets...