*clearing throat* MeMeMeMeMeeeeeeee...
8.31.2007
...yeah, well - I never said I could sing, did I??

Anyway, the fiendish Devon tagged me for the book MeMe that's been floating around so here we go:

1. Total number of books I own:
According to the fabulous Readerware, I currently own 904 books (318 in the TBR and 586 Keepers or waiting to go to the UBS). Wanna make something of it??

2. Last Book I bought:
Jo Goodman's If His Kiss is Wicked

3. Last Book I read:
Suz's Heartthrob

4. Five books that mean a lot to me:


> Robert Louis Stevenson's A Child's Garden of Verses - I have an old, falling apart copy that was mine when I was little and I found a new copy of the same version (pictured on the left) before Thomas Kincaid's version took over the world.






> Madeline L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time - I believe my love for paranormals began here when I was 12 or so.










> Lynn Kurland's Stardust of Yesterday - just because it's my favorite. :o)








> Suz's Hot Target - the most balanced and cohesive of her books (and the first big supporting role for Jules...darn it, where are my Snoopies??).






> Emma Holly's Menage - well, reading that just opened up a whole new world of stuff, didn't it. Who knew I would like the kink? LOL











Anyone else who wants to do this one, consider yourself tagged!

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by C2 at 11:29 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


At 8:28 AM, Blogger Devon

904--not bad!! I'm starting to feel like an amateur.

I've gotta read that Kurland.

 

At 8:26 PM, Blogger ~ames~

I just did this on my blog too. And I called you a fiend (I noticed that you called Devon a fiend as well). LOL

Good choice for the Emma Holly. My first Emma Holly was Personal Assets. I felt like I struck gold when I finished it-akin to opening up a whole new world is right!

 

At 9:51 PM, Blogger C2

Devon - you'll lose your amateur status quickly, I'm sure. :o) Kristie's still the winner, as far as I can tell. Of course, I didn't include things like assorted children's books I have and reference stuff, etc. That would have bumped me up a bit more. Still well under 1000, though.

Ames - apparently fiendishness is contageous over teh interwebs. ;-) Yup, I loves me some Emma Holly...I was hoping to find Fairyville when my mom and I were shopping today but no go, darn it. I got Caressed by Ice, though. Now I must surf over to Cindy's to brag. LOL

 

At 10:39 PM, Blogger ~ames~

i'm stalking the local bookstore's website because it has a nifty feature that tells me if the book is in stock and how many copies for fairyville. :P and a few others...shh

 

At 11:59 AM, Blogger Dev

I just bought Heartthrob ~ it's in my tbr pile (along with countless others). I need to retry the Kurland book ~ I've gotten it from the library several times and always end up taking it back without reading it.

 

At 2:35 PM, Blogger C2

Ames - your secret is safe with me. ;-)

Devon - I liked Heartthrob. It was actually a re-read because people were comparing/contrasting Jed with Robin. :o) Try Stardust of Yesterday, I love it soooo much.

 

At 8:47 PM, Blogger C2

Oops! Sorry Dev! I didn't mean to confuse you with Devon. I'm a dope. Jeez...