Ahoy mateys! What be that on the horizon??
9.18.2007

Could it be Talk Like a Pirate Day?? Why yes, I believe it is! Wednesday is the day to join the Pirate Brotherhood! So put off your land legs, you lily-livered landlubbers! Break out your eye patches and peg legs, ye scurvy dogs! Avast ye, says me! (Who am I?? The Dread Pirate Rusty Hook, o' course!)












































Want more info - go --->HERE

The cats are from our friends at ICHC, of course.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 5:25 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 5:51 PM, Blogger 5h4mr0(k

Aaaaarrrrgggghhh!!!!

Where's me grog!?

 

At 9:27 AM, Blogger ~ames~

I was wondering when the pirate-y pictures would end up on someone's blog. LOL

 

At 6:05 PM, Blogger C2

Shamrock (if I interpreted correctly) - the serving wenches drank it all!!

Ames - I tucked them away just for TLAP Day!! LOL