Another brief message...
9.17.2007




...an audio excerpt from All Through the Night has been posted at Brilliance Audio. Just click -->HERE and then click on the "listen to an audio sample" link.

The narrator for this audio book is Michael Holland (not the duo that usually narrates Suz's audio books). He is a singer/actor that Suz loves and the voice that she hears in her head for Jules so yay! It has to be very cool for her to get to hear the real voice read the character's thoughts and dialogue, don't you think?



My next post won't be about ATTN, I promise. I don't want anyone to be tired of hearing about it before it comes out, after all. :o)

Labels: , ,

 
posted by C2 at 3:08 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Didn't listen to it all - because I don't want to be too spoiled.

Nice though it is to know what Jules sounds like, I think I'd still rather read it, that have it read to me. Even in the two minutes I listened to, I could tell he read it differently that my internal voice reads Suz.

And a question? I know we're meant to have met the reporter before, but I can't remember when. Do you know?

 

At 5:39 PM, Blogger C2

Hi Marianne - I don't think there were any big spoilers but I understand not wanting to hear, just in case. :o)

I've only tried one of Suz's previous audio books (Hot Target) - just because I was curious, really - and I didn't like it. The lady reader was fine but the guy was annoying. I like Mr. Holland's voice way better. I think I'll pick up the audio version of ATTN (in addition to the print, of course) - especially since the proceeds go to a good cause.

Oh, and we met the reporter in Flashpoint. He was in whatever country too and helped out with part of the stuff that went on. I wish I could be more specific but I haven't read Flashpoint in ages and the details are very fuzzy. I may have to re-read before ATTN hits the shelves.

 

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Now you say that, I do remember the reporter, though not in any detail. (And yes, I was asking because I wanted to reread before ATTN.)